Isekai Shoukan-sareta ga Kyousei Soukan-sareta Ore ha shikatanaku yaseru koto ni shita. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Super Ultra Ability

Fed-Kun's army
thought this manga was dropped... good to see that it's still being scanned :)
I look forward to the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
An update to one of the more unusual twists on the isekai genre. Thanks Lv99.

Dex-chan lover
Well he has a few hours left, might as well let him indulge in some food then move on to a new hero

Dex-chan lover
her ass is gonna get fat if she keeps indulging so much.

I'm starting to have mixed feelings about this manga. With the introduction of the beast tamer and that guy with the other infinity power, I can't help but worry that the author might try to bite off more than he can chew with all these new plot threads. I signed up for Haru going the distance and improving himself for the sake of the cute princess. What I'm getting is somehow the opposite where Haru's hard work and dieting is shown only in the background or as a gag at his expense. While I don't mind plot development in my isekai comedy manga, I'm starting to feel bad for Haru since he genuinely tries his best to better himself. The poor guy is becoming more and more of a punching bag with every new chapter. Hopefully things will change for the better in the later chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, the Princess' homeworld's magic system is too complicated! And mana exhaustion is such a dangerous condition there, too lol.

Dex-chan lover
@minato_76
Looking at the raws,
it doesn't look like this new stuff will veer the story away from the mc and his problems. Looks like the other failed hero has some connection with Haru from his past.

Users who are viewing this thread