Intelligence of Systematic Enrapturement with Keen Analytical Impromptus

Dex-chan lover
You are an agent of I.S.E.K.A.I. and your mission is to tag anyone whom you shall transport to another world using a Terminatory Rehabilitation Under Coordinated Kinesis device. Describe that other world and exactly why a hero is required so that we can avoid murder charges.

Target: @Pika
Other world: Loliland
Description: A world filled with lolis
Requirement: Recently, a bulli attacked Loliland and all the lolis need a big, strong Onii-chan to protecc them all.
Transport method: Target will be baited into a dark alleyway with the new volume of a certain manga where target shall fall into a random manhole and the T.R.U.C.K. device will finish the job down below.

Contributor
Crap, I got lured in by the new volume of that certain manga . I saw the manhole, narrowly jumped over it and then got startled by the cover of this certain doujin. Slipped into the manhole, lost my life on this earth...

Target: @421cookies
Other world: Darkness murder of black alleyway world
Description: It seems like chuunibyou is not a phase, but it's genetically modified in everyone. At the age of 4, people develop this trait that's called 'cool' in that world. This trait will never leave unless lobotomised.
Requirement: The demon lord is collecting all the coolness in people for charging a time machine, leaving them in a daze. All life looks dead. It's a time of depression, they need the true edgelord to show them that there is meaning to live. Stop that demon lord or he will travel back in time before chuunibyou was a human trait and destroy all the human experimentation labs.
Transport method: Target will walk around in a busy street until a thief tries to run away from the cops, the thief will push Target on the road and the T.R.U.C.K. device will do its work.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally I can be that one cool edgy kid.

Target: @ABCsOfLife
Other world: 5-Toubun no Sekai
Description: A world that was once a solid nation is now separating into five and on the edge of war.
Requirement: The target will build their relationship with each nation and choose which nation need to be protected. All safe route is desired but choosing 428 nation also a good option.
Transport method: The target will be baited to follow Hayasaka itasha T.R.U.C.K. that sing nyanpasu nonstop into abandoned building and then T.R.U.C.K. will do it's magic.

This started off mildly humorous and quickly turned into really macabre humor. Not sure how.

Target: @DANDAN_THE_DANDAN & @Pika

Other world: Slaaneshistan

Description: In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only hedonism. An ever-repeating series of WySIC's, NoMFuP's, and WoLPaH's has degenerated the world into a never ending party where everyone does whatever pleases them, whatever makes them "happy". There is no judgement, no shame, and very little guilt. Everyone has a grand old time, and the heavy use of eromancy ensures that everyone is fed, clothed, sheltered, and most importantly, entertained. No matter the cost.

Requirement: The people have long since lost any ability to see beyond themselves or endure hardships. A prophecy, mocked and ridiculed as some random troll's attempt to spoil the fun, tells of an apocalyptic end to all things called Rock Bottom. One century before hitting this mythical end, a pair of demons called "Hardass" and "Stickupass" will appear to save the people from this calamity. These twin demons must figure out a way to build Le Resistance that will defy Rock Bottom and ensure there is a future beyond its dark, gaping hole.

Transport method: Targets will have T.R.U.C.K. airdropped on them grill-first while they are whacking off. Said airdrop will be blamed on faulty straps in a cargo plane.

Dex-chan lover
Ah I kinda can get into this (428!? The nation split even more now!!)

Target: @Edyrm
Other world: Paradox World "L"
Description: A world where magic and time travel secretly exist, and mobster from the future called the Rainmaker using it to send someone from that time into the current time and get rid of them.
Requirement: The target must investigate the mob in the current time to identify who's the Rainmaker that establish this system and prevent the Rainmaker from starting that system.
Transport method: The target will read a wuxia manhua while crossing down the street and got mind wiped by a man in black and immediately forgot what the target doing or why the target is in the middle of the street, and then T.R.U.C.K. will do it's magic.

Dex-chan lover
As I read read a random wuxia manhua I found at random, a T.R.U.C.K. device that I had designed myself suddenly fell on me.

"A faulty strap," They say yet I know the truth beyond such petty lies.

When I open my eyes, I saw a wide see of misfortune, of happiness, of dystopia, of short-lived moments passing each other like water falling in a waterfall - such euphoria within dysphoria. Before long, I can hear the words of the prophecy before me...

But then I realized that someone did not choose best route and I woke up from my trance. I quickly sent a transport request using my superhypertransdimensional phone.

Target: @BlackGeneral
Other world: 5-Toubun no Sekai
Description: A world who once was one, split into five by an infamous teacher. Betrayal ensues as greed and lust takes over.
Requirement: Guide the third kingdom to victory.
Transport method: An honourable and valiant self-transport.

Dex-chan lover
Target: @BlackGeneral (edit: I accidentally mixed up firefish for BlaclGeneral lol)
Other world: Ucylinder
Description: Totally not an assassination attempt for totally not linking something that totally does not begin with Tea. This isekai protagonist will be resurrected into the body of a nine year old that will rid this world of the ever-increasing population of cliche and generic demons by inviting others into his religion whose name starts with Pea because this war requires numbers more than strength.
Requirement: Fancy MC hair.
Transport method: Baited by a shiny-looking

Users who are viewing this thread