Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Nay!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Cow!

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dex-chan lover
Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicbook.com/anime/amp/2019/03/17/that-time-i-got-reincarnated-as-a-slime-season-2-anime/

We're seeing more of our slime waifu husbando slimu!

Fed-Kun's army
It'll be exciting to get to see a season 2 of tensei slime :)
Have a feeling it will be 13 episodes next time but I'm all for it! The first season went by so quickly and each episode was great.

Anime was bad, uncreative and low quality. I like how they animated the Great Sage, but they didn't do anything with it to cover info from the LN. They're just skimming through the manga, and missed many opportunities for 90s training montages of Slime becoming OP and building his town. They could have increased the pace and covered more with proper editing. But I'm not suprised they couldn't get the story board right as they can't even afford a decent key animator.

Also, did they skipped past the whole part where our good boy Slime learns the summon Lesser Demon skill and gets his guild id? Good luck season 2.

I am looking forward to vol 5 of the LN this April, which does a better job of showing Rimuru's real talent: meticulously building a fascist empire for the greater good of better cooking with a
side dish of mass murder

Dex-chan lover
For me, I really enjoyed every arc but that last one with the kids felt off to me. Rimuru was building the goblin village when suddenly he remembered an old promise from a dream? This bit threw the pace out of the window for me and felt rushed and inorganic. I also heard that the cut bits from this last arc was also pretty severe.

Honestly I'd be more hyped for s2 if I never saw the last arc. I'm still gonna be enjoying s2 tho.

Users who are viewing this thread