Radiant - Vol. 11 Ch. 84 - Corrosive

Rol

Group Leader
Little translation note, lupa means wolf in latin and lykos means wolf in greek, so Lupa Lycco is kinda named wolf wolf... And with this, we're all caught up! Damn this took longer than I thought. Apparently next volume releases in July, so see you all then!

Damn everything gone to bad shit... and we're already caught up? This is some intense cliffhanger bullllshiet. Nice work Baguette Scans! See y'all in July.

Double-page supporter
So she's basically moon moon?

Thanks for everything Baguette scans! i can't believe we're stuck on this cliffhanger for another 4 months lol

Dex-chan lover
so everyone is in a terrible situation, the ''daily radiant chapter'' days are over and no new volume till july ? yep, everything sucks now.

thanks you tho baguette scan, awesome job you did.

Dex-chan lover
Aaah the suffering of caught up, well we are all experienced in this department i think it will hurt but it always hurt. Thanks for the chapter baguette.

The mesnie going for doc was surprising, but i can understand if its objective is useful infections and it seems to be able to control them. But have to say doc is getting a little on the nerves, this guy is awfully coward and not in a fun way, i feel that if he really could he would simply abandon the others, maybe i am being unjust with the guy don't know.

Dex-chan lover
I dont see how they are gona get outa this, by the time they free themselves somehow from the book its RIP doc

Dex-chan lover
mr boobrie will eventually save the day, mark my words

Well, it was nice to meet Doc... Jokes aside, the cool armor should save him. I am more worried about the other three.

Still, how useful is Doc infection anyway? What made him lose his old body? I don´t remember.

Rol

Group Leader
@Superpatch24 Well unless there's some drawback we haven't seen yet, he's basically immortal if he reverts to baby age every ~40 years

With a bunch of new characters, Doc getting separated from the group, and lots of characters heading toward Bome (I guess all roads lead to Bome (sorry not sorry)), we're left on a major cliffhanger.

And we've finally caught up! Thanks for showing interest in Radiant and cheering on Rol / us (Baguette Scans). See you in July.

I'm suprised the Translators manage to catch up a 6 years old manga in less than a year.

Thank you and i'll be counting on you in the next volume

@Superpatch24 He lost his old body when he was in the inquisitors cage that blocks fantasia. So, probably had something to do with the lack of fantasia, although he had no visible problems in Cyfandir with the device, maybe because there was still some fantasia left.

@Rol Thanks a lot for your hard work! The daily new Radiant chapter thing really made my evenings a lot more enjoyable. Thanks again!

@Rol thanks for the updates so quickly. This is one of the more enjoyable manga I have gotten into, and honestly the first one I look for when I get online. Thanks again

Power Uploader
b7e43ca7-0320-4eec-81e1-9b8d52eba342.png

So either this guy is dead, or he's been infected… either way, I doubt Tony included this panel without reason. =O

PS : Beau boulot les gens ! Je pensais pas que vous rattraperiez tout si vite !

Rol

Group Leader
@Lyendith I think he's dead and that Tony included it to remind people of what happens when ordinary people touch Nemesis, because although it's been said before I don't think we ever actually saw it.
Et merci!

Users who are viewing this thread