Taisho Maiden Fairytale - Vol. 5 Ch. 38.2

Thank you for the continuation of one of the most romantic and heartwarming series ever. Personally I would like to Tamahiko and Yuzu at their diamond (75th) wedding anniversary, with Tamahiko still acknowledging Yuzu as the "spring storm" of his life.

Whew, what a ride this manga was. It is saddening that we might never get to see their daily life after having children.

what a cute series. it's my first time reading a romance manga with a male pov. how i wish, we get to see their kids.

And then they smashed and had kids ok it’s the end of the story
But FR tho thanks for the translations

Thank you so much❤❤❤ Sad there is no children but this was extremely goo thxs for the tl 😍

Fed-Kun's army
But... what about the 2 or 5 children!? I mean I can't complain much about the ending but... awwww... 😟

Aggregator gang
Ending doesn't feel rushed, though I'm surprised she didn't get pregnant from "that moment"
This manga is short, simple to understand (most of it), uses a lot of history references, a lot of character developments + none of the characters feel out of place, and a wholesome couple
FINALLY, something that doesn't fully follow the "Love in high school" trope in one of the best ways possible! I enjoyed every single chapter of this manga, and it helped reduced my depression by just a little bit.

Personal rating: 10/10, Perfect

I was hoping his right hand would miraculously recover enough to form a fist to punch his father. This is okay too, though.

Users who are viewing this thread