Girl and Science

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I will withhold judgement until more chapters are released and the plot is more exposed.

I like the art. I think I will read a few more chapters before deciding on whether to keep going or not.

I read up to 11 chapters and what can i say, it's garbage.
There's a lot of plot-holes and just ridiculously stupid moments overall, MC is typical shonen bullshit hero, don't waste your time.

Double-page supporter
Why are there so many Korean and Chinese crap on a manga site? Mangadex should add feature to only enable manga only for updates feed. Getting sick of seeing such absurds title like "Against the World" or "I shall seal the Heavens" or ridiculous thing like "Break the World". Who is idiot enough to read and even translating shit like that???

Group Leader
Hello, I run this group scanlating Girl & Science and no, the MC isn't entirely stupid
he did level up "somehow" and saved Qingyu by Ch10-ish
I always love empowering manhuas, that's why I chose this. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Aggregator gang
I somewhat have seen this it should be one of the top rankings in China.

@menomeno is there like... a way to donate, so we can get to that chapter sooner? I'm losing interest in these recent manwha's where the MC is just trash for months.

Users who are viewing this thread