Blood Link

I seriously want to read this, it looks interesting. And I keep seeing IG posts about the manga. There's babies! *squeal*

I hope it moves on over to MD from Mangarock. Ganbatte!

Thank you times a billion for updating in English. Absolutely love this storyline!

Please, please keep updating regularly 😭 😭🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️

*flips the tables in my room so hard* I STAY HERE EVEN THOUGH IT'S SO CRINGE TO READ IT IN INDONESIA NOT FOR THIS SHITTY ENDING!!! WHAT WAS THAT?!! YOU CAN'T JUST HANG ME THERE!!! *cries* such...such, such a cliff hanger *sniff* and, and here i'm already so F touched by that T-T......*sniff sniff*.......but well THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATIONS HOOMANS *sniff* don't get me wrong i'm not mad at you translators it just.. *continue crying*

the author really getting on my nerves to think s/he made such a cliffhanger like that... i hope i can read the next season soon though

https://mangadex.org/user/425041/kukay391999
temen ku banyak yg fujoshi, fujodan aja ada. mungkin anda tidak tau tapi di indo para fujodan/shi berkeliaran XD

Soooo good!

Thank you for updating! Hope it continues being updated regularly 🙇🏽‍♀️

That was big jump to ch70 and I didn't know the second season already get translated and its so far 💖😍 older hwa is really cute.

I'm so glad there's a second season but I really, really want to finish the 1st season 😭😭

Please if anyone can help, help. I have no skills otherwise I would 😅😭

If you want to read it in English, it just started on Lezhin! 😄 So I am guessing it is not going to come more here!

L'histoire est bien mais en réalité elle n'est pas vraiment poussée... à partir de moment ou lee-bin et hwa gok se mettent officiellement ensemble, il n'y a plus rien qui se passent....

Users who are viewing this thread