Mozuya-san Goes on a Rampage

Such a great manga and funny manga. I hope the translation continue. :(

yeah, very good manga. A translation would be great.
Meanwhile i got the full Raw and i used Capture2Text to have more ...?

Im so mad.. wrrr.. only 14 chapters.. wrrr.. give me more.. i need moarrrrrrr~.. Jokes aside, great read. Wonder why but it hit my tastes perfectly. Would love to see more of it, but yeah, there are small chances for it. Almost none.. Wake me up from this nightmare when new chapter will come out ;_;

Dex-chan lover
I know this is comedy but bipolar is having swings between being too happy and too depressed (roughly) and it has nothing to do with personality disorders.

@breizh Bipolar is a personality disorder though. The World Health Organization (WHO) officially recognizes it as one. Although the root cause is unconfirmed, it is believed to be caused by a malfunction in neurotransmitters and brain chemicals; noradrenaline (norepinephrine), serotonin, and dopamine. The fact that mood stabilizer and antipsychotic medications help alleviate symptoms supports this.

Dex-chan lover
@ebsolas That’s not what I learnt in my french national psychiatry book.

Bipolarity has nothing to do with personality disorders. Check out what is said in the DSM 5, the American classification of psychiatric disorders.
You don’t use medication to treat personality disorders

I always wonder if Mozuya is a self insert by the author, anyway thank you once again for bringing this manga back

@briezh I suppose technically Bipolar is a mental illness rather than personality disorder, but in common verbiage the two terms are often used synonymously.

@Kryon_PL That would be a retarded assement, the author is manipulative and can be deranged, but saying she would be bipolar would mean we have an excuse to flat this woman's face against the pavement if we even saw a glimpse of her in the streets of Tokyo in comendable, repudable and justified self defense.

I never expected this to get picked back up. It must be a slog to translate with all the text.

i know that this manga have lots of texts to translate and it will take very long time to translate it, but the fact that it has been 4 days since then and we have no other news worried me that they will also drop this

Cave man don’t like read me no like words me only want big honkers and rom com why look like old and young at same time ヾ( ・`⌓´・)ノ゙

Group Leader
Where’s the “CUCKED BETA MC NTR”-crowd?

Edit: This is really fucking good. Like one of the best I’ve read in a long time. The art, the characters, the interpersonal relationships, the wacky humor, wow.

Group Leader
Btw the author was probably thinking about borderline personality disorder but for some reason named it bipolar instead. Maybe it’s more we’ll known pop-culturally in Japan or so.

Double-page supporter
this has 50 chapters and 10 volumes... i can only hope to read it all sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread