Battle in 5 Seconds After Meeting - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - King Hunting

Dex-chan lover
@idogadol invisible

Also the sword guy if you think about it is OP cause what ever defence they have he can cut it in fact if he was there with them the boss of the red team would be dead already.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this wrestler guy knows the Red Team's sharkman. They're probably gonna be rivals

Dex-chan lover
what ever defence they have he can cut it
@greatninja3
If you put it that way, I wonder if it can cut through invincibility abilities like the wrestler's and the green team leader's. I don't remember but did we ever see his paper that reveals his ability?

Obligatory random fanservice shower scenes...Not that I am complaining :)

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth idk who the wrestler you speak of unless it’s the curly long hair guy his ability is invisible not invincibility,that’s why he did not want to use it cause being sneaky is not his personality, as for the old guy we do not know his actual ability but as long as he has an upper limit then sword guy can cut him cause the cutting power of sword guy if we take the description “cut anything” as is so the cutting power is infinite so unless we have a power that can block anything and so far there are none so sword guy is still op. So like his sword is an unstoppable force so unless there is a ability that is an immovable object then he can beat majority of the people Ability wise, of course the user’s skill is still important.

@greatninja3

In chapter 10 it says invincible.
What he says in Japanese is「2秒間無敵になる」らしい. I don't know Japanese so correct me if I'm wrong, but to me it looks like it says "become invincible for 2 seconds"

It's confirmed. Akira's ability is OP. As long as they can be thought of, he can use them. No limitations boys! Yeehaw!

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3

that’s why he did not want to use it cause being sneaky is not his personality

Also, he didn't have much chance to use it. The first time we saw him in action, his opponent gave up immediately. The limitation was only explained as 2 seconds invincibility, but could he only activate it for a fraction of a second, like say, to receive a hit, and then save the remaining time for another hit? If he only activates it whenever he's about to take a hit, then he would effectively be able to defend against 8 attacks considering average human visual reaction time.

We could speculate forever about how the ability could be effectively used because the manga hasn't explored it yet but that still doesn't answer the question: is he truly invincible? can the cutting ability really cut through anything?

This is like that shield and spear merchant dilemma.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irresistible_force_paradox

And yeah, we still don't know much about the old man's ability. I had assumed that it was also like a shield type but now that I think about it, it's probably more like it just stops/pushes away anything within a certain distance from his body, and if he extends the range, he gets a severe recoil.

@jonsmth idk who the wrestler you speak of unless it’s the curly long hair guy his ability is invisible not invincibility,that’s why he did not want to use it cause being sneaky is not his personality, as for the old guy we do not know his actual ability but as long as he has an upper limit then sword guy can cut him cause the cutting power of sword guy if we take the description “cut anything” as is so the cutting power is infinite so unless we have a power that can block anything and so far there are none so sword guy is still op. So like his sword is an unstoppable force so unless there is a ability that is an immovable object then he can beat majority of the people Ability wise, of course the user’s skill is still important.
It's invincibility, I don't know where you read invisible but it's invincible. Though this reply is pretty late

Users who are viewing this thread