Piyoko to Makai Machi no Hime-sama

Fed-Kun's army
Slow start, but I like how chill it is. Gonna keep up with this

Double-page supporter
I have to wonder if Piyoko actually worked in another convenience store before she opened up the one in Makai Town. Or what perfect little town she popped out of.

Double-page supporter
fake princess ? . i think she just have eight grade syndrome . given other demon don't know her at all

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So the princess is actually a broke nerd?

Odd series. I can't tell if the MC is just unhinged or very happy go lucky. I have a feeling the "princess" will prob end up being some kind of hikki or nerd. Good first chapter regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Until she hummed the product slogan, I could not pinpoint the archetype of the princess. She is the "consumer" type. Is there such a type? Well, now there is.
Consumer-hime, sound hilarious. Deserve a follow.

Fed-Kun's army
If you convert the png to jpg (using imagemagick: `for i in *png;do convert $i ${i%.*}.jpg && rm $i; done`) the filesize decreases exponentially without any perceptible quality loss

Group Leader
I like this. It's as if I'm reading a manga about the adventures of Chiyo (Azumanga Daioh) with Senjougahara Hitagi(Bakemonogatari).

Slightly unhinged grocery store clerk and really charismatic and good looking idiot/wierdo. This is a pretty cute series.

Users who are viewing this thread