Sen no Sukiru o Motsu Otoko - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Great work once again and i always look forward to reading your projects.

the art from this manga looks like a 16 years old fan mangaka :D ....... NTR is incoming -.-

Double-page supporter
Somehow even original Onepunchman manga looks less eerie than this.

damn are you quitting jai? hope u continue to work on these mangas u already got us addicted lol

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure the quote from female knights is "just kill me" rather than "I'll kill you"
Y'know, when they're restrained and about to be shown why you tend to not let women get near orcs.

Group Leader
@goblinguy I interpreted it as "i'll kill you" because the next part was him saying his preference, and relating something violent like "i'll kill you" to "savage female knight" is what I thought would make more sense.

Am I the only one who saw his summoner on Page 8 and thought "Damn... that woman has crazy eyes. She's gonna slice him up for some sacrifice Ritual or something...".

Dex-chan lover
@DouKana684
Well I have no idea if it could even be interpreted the way I said, I neither know japanese nor know what he said in japanese before you translated it. I merely pointed out how the stereotypical quote from female knights seems to be the line they say before they get violated by orcs. The author might be referencing some other trope-quote from material I don't know about.

This is a fairly unique isekai, and I appreciate that. Thanks for translating it!

Sov

@TheFiller Yea the whole wife thing is really random. Oh is she cheating on me? I don't talk to her at all. I think it will go the other way and she will be involved with him being summoned.

Users who are viewing this thread