TenPuru -No One Can Live on Loneliness- - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I'll Become a Monk!

lly

Contributor
I have no words for the quality of serious meta manga out there.

Dex-chan lover
holy cow that is one hell of a blood xD tbh because they skipped the "confess" i believe that it would be more better? since pple would call it typical if it followed the normal romance where it took unknown amount of chapters just for the confession part... well its prolly that comedy and ecchi tag that made it like this

Dex-chan lover
page 2 : B!tches in a Buddhist temple ? what the hell ? do the monks call whores to their temple to have fun all the time ?

instead of becoming a monk , i think he should become an eunuch , lol .

i hope this new manga doesnt have an annoying character like the b!tch azusa hamaoka from grand blue .

official website : https://comic-days.com/episode/10834108156632576297 .

so far , this manga has 11 chapters since 9/2018 , most of the chapters are free to read . i guess they paid the artist to draw this manga to promote their website , 11 chapters and still no plan to make tankoubon volume 1 .

i think drawing 2 manga-s at the same time is not a good idea , because the next things you will see are :

- dropping in quality in both manga-s .
- more frequent break : no new chapter last month , no new chapter this month , no new chapter next month .
- both manga-s get axed .
- the artist damages his hands and body too much so he is hospitalized , and then both manga-s are hiatus forever .

she is rly pretty i hope this will be only vanilla romance without harem :D

Fed-Kun's army
no wonder the girl in page 10 looked so damn familiar... it was Cakey from Grand Blue!

Users who are viewing this thread