Author Zero Game
What an interesting story! It's a bit brutal like battle royale but with some video game aspects mixed in.
In case some people wondering... chapter 5-8 is available on batoto, Game of Scanlations already do it. So Secret Land Castle is continuing it starting from 9. If anyone could upload 5-8 in bato.to, please do, because I couldn't due to not use pc.
Last edited 12 mo ago by ironicca.
So happy releases are back. I like this series a lot and can’t wait to read more of it!
@Shabado thank you! I really love this series too! X3c
is this shoujou manga/manhwa?
@blackhat1993 manhwa c:
reminded me so much of alice in borderland
fun read, thanks
There's some serious similarities to Tower of God here. The unkillable NPCs (Administrators) dying to a high-ranking player, the overseer being related to the MC (Jahad/Administrator), the sort of death games, the floor/level system, cheesy game design...

Obviously TOG is way more fleshed out, but I wouldn't be surprised if this one drew a ton of inspiration from SIU's work.
Holy shit I didn't know zero game was back! Thank u for picking this up uwu
I want more
This type of manhwa is so good
This is really good
Ohh its back, tbh the scanlators deserve more praise for extra lines they have to translate. so take you time and keep it up.
moar pls
Whats wrong with Ch.19? Page sizes are so wrong.
@ku4eto what do you mean??? I'll check them then go back to you.
@ironicca Some pages are bigger than the rest, as in, total pixel size - as if they got resized with Paint.
Hmmm.... Thx
Another death game? I better read isekai or travel to past 24\7
Loving thisss