Author Chapter 52 (Dungeon Meshi)
Jeeze Izutsumi really has a problem with basic human empathy. Wonder if that is the cat or just her shitty childhood.
Last edited 2 years ago by Glimmung.
Of course the final solution was gonna involve eating, yikes
What is this madness.
Marcille bieng extra cute this chapter i see
Wow, I had no idea the main plot would be so intrinsically tied to the cooking theme despite how ludicrous it would be at face value. Really shows the mangaka thought out her story and concept well before starting.
lmao, eating your problems away is something I always do, I'll give you a hand Laius!
I don't know of I'm on board with eating Farlyn... Eating her out sounds like a plan though
so, eating farlyn IS the solution? LMAO
can i hug maricille?
can i ?
please
poor Farlyn ... she will get ROASTED ending ... 😅
and the other don't need spider sense to feel the incoming bad thing ...
or the incoming bad food ... 🤣
Yes, Laius. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the idea of letting an army of people eat your sister with you.
aye, it truly be Dungeon Dining...
does anyone know why just burning most of faryln won't work? please link the chapter that explains it if you remember.

i like the top page: young laius and faryln, younger marcile, younger chilchack, younger senshi, younger izutsumi
Last edited 2 years ago by cgr.
Hugging a cat when you are sad is always a good option. I loved the facial expressions haha
That's the most beautiful ugly cry that I've come across.
Marcille crying...it was cute.

And Wtf, this plan is insane. And gross.
That title page...
Chilchak used to be part of a big family, huh? What happened to them?
And Senshi eating alone before meeting with Laios seems kinda sad...
So... their plan is to make the ultimate dinner?? Now this is getting insane interesting!
Good for Laius, he can solve this problem doing what he does best.
I love how insane this is becoming and its even better when there is sound logic behind the plan too, despite it being so ridiculous.