Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 14 Ch. 140 - Miko Iino Wants to Talk

Dex-chan lover
Yeah.. Kanna Hashimoto is pretty and all but, I feel like she's also pretty terrible at acting.

Oh well.. Not that I have seen better live action adaptation anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so is it complete coincidence that Iino is canonically a Sho Hirano fan, and then a bunch of chapters later he's actually acting in the live-action adaptation? Or was this planned out from the very beginning?

This series has always had expert foreshadowing, but this is a whole new level of meta.

Edit: And Sho Hirano does look a lot more like Ishigami... more fuel for the ship!

Group Leader
I don't care about the live action movie, but damn this chapter was a funny way to promote it (Sho Hirano is the real actor who'll play Miyuki and Kanna Hashimoto the real actress who'll play Kaguya)

Well, the anime is pretty awesome, so maybe I'll check the movie...

the promotion of the live action movie in this chapter was pretty funny, i'm not a fan of live action adaptions but i'll watch it !

also: it's nice to see iino and ishigami getting along more :eek:o

Dex-chan lover
@Radicool21 I forgot where I read it but, I think the author also have influence on deciding things like who's gonna play who in the live action of the work the author made.

So technically speaking, I guess it was planned.

Double-page supporter
wow hashimoto kanna is gonna play kaguya? that's pretty neat

Dex-chan lover
It looks like Senpai is going to confess that she likes Ishigami back, but by then it'll be too late.

Fed-Kun's army
never understood why live action seems so popular over in Japan, but then again it's Japan...

anyway, much to look forward to in the manga :]

Aggregator gang
Ishigami helped Iino trauma earlier so will have a more balanced relationship with her fetish bullied wife when she can at least retaliate with him compared to bad boys bad end

Aggregator gang
Loved Fujiwara's trolling attempt, meeting Tsubame before prevented him from falling into the trap.

I don't care of the live action movie.

Users who are viewing this thread