GUL

This series is immature, and not because of fart and piss jokes. It reads like a couple of teenagers are making a self-indulgent homage to all the things they like.

It needs to slow down and give its characters some breathing room to gain some depth. 8 chapters in and we know nothing about anything.

I can respect the effort that goes into drawing a web comic, but don't skimp on the writing.

Fed-Kun's army
yep, jestervae has is right.

decent art but story/writing lacks any kind of depth or sophistication

@jestervae

Yep, I agree, take some breathe to develop the characters and if I may to add.
it's about the constant mixing Japanese word. In my Honest opinion, please try not to insert it so often, At first it might be funny but if you use it too often it became saturated until it literally kill the mood and become cringy. like chapter 10, it was funny but the constant word "Nani" is killing it, if you simply Type WHAT or just WAT it still has the same effect. People still find it funny.
The other one was the "Mate" or wait. it was cringe ... I want to facepalm myself, when I read that.
Of course it's entirely different matter if you said "that the world language which is mixing english and japanese" then I can't say anything about it other than it reeks chuunibiyou syndrome.
HOWEVER, if you insist trying to insert japanese word, maybe you should literally create a weaboo elf which is constatly speaking japanese word.
well, god speed with you comic, I'm rooting on you guys.

Art is good. Everything else is quite bad including the translations. Why leave random words untranslated?

I like the base & the character development of go along with the story and you'll see everything folding instead of long horrifying dialogues. In my opinion it makes it unique and entertaining.

Guys, you do understand that this is original content right? 🙂 It isn’t translated, English is it’s primary language.

You understand that the authors themselves are posting their work here?

“Random words untranslated” HAHAHAHAHA, what a bunch of idiots 😂

For the authors: Keep doing what you like ! If there is constructive criticism, take it into account or don't, that's your call ! But most of all... HAVE FUN !

this one is having a good concept, although i only read 1 chapter but i already knew that this comic has its 'taste' which is differentiated from the mainstream series. keep it up!

lag

I'm pretty sure thats the wrong patreon page... it's the one from the maker of "Love Advice from the Great Duke of Hell" (pretty good webtoon check it out -> https://www.webtoons.com/en/comedy/love-advice/list?title_no=1498).
the correct one would be this one (i think): https://www.patreon.com/atenmaru (at least that's the one that is referenced on webtoons.com)
also... for anyone who wants to read ahead: https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/gul/list?title_no=217288

Users who are viewing this thread