How to mark multiple chapters as read?

Hello. I recently just joined mangadex and am quite happy with what it offers. However, one thing I can't quite seem to figure out is after I mark a manga as "reading" I can't seem to find a way to mark multiple chapters as "read" up to the current part I am at in that manga. Biggest reason for this is I've read several series up to their most recent chapters or am still in the process of reading them when I moved to mangadex. I see that you can mark something as "complete" and it marks all chapters as read but if you do that does it still show new chapters released in the "latest released - following" tab on the home page? I apologize if this is a dumb question, I'm just trying to make sure I don't miss a new release of Dungeon Meshi or Akazukin no Ookami Deshi (if it ever happens).
Thanks in advance.

@Eesolett You can't do that at the moment, but you will in the future (no ETA though). If you are following a manga there's the reading progress thing above the follow/unfollow button, but that only fuctions as a memo and doesn't do anything with the markers for now.
Updates for manga marked as completed still show up on the homepage follows tab, but not on the follows page, because that one defaults to "Reading" instead of "All".

Also Akazukin no Okami Deshi has a official translation by Kodansha Comics

Users who are viewing this thread