Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 17 Ch. 161 - Eve

Fed-Kun's army
where the fuck is this story even going writing fell down the fucking cliff since a few chapters

Dex-chan lover
I will say it one more time: TWGOK levels of shitstorm incoming.
Also, at this point in space and time I'm suprised Tarou didn't turn out like his gradpa, basically all the love interests in this series lied and backstabbed him at some point.

Okay... what? I'm really hoping I'm wrong in thinking this here, but if I am infact reading this right, and again, I hope I am not, Eve has been a heart break zombie the whole time up until Tarou could see her, and she's been repressing this somehow? I'm hoping I get more clarification here cause I think all I'm doing at this point is confusing myself.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna get off this wild ride. Someone take my away...

Dex-chan lover
So the author plans to make Eve a villain (for no fucking reason, might I add) so he can give a reason to 'killing' Eve without pissing off everyone.

It seems that he failed in the not pissing off everyone part though.

Dex-chan lover
Okay...so heart broken eve is already there since the start ever since tarou separated from ibusuki...hence making him unable to fall in love but meeting ibusuki again somehow "cleanse" heart broken eve

Which is not the case since it create a 2nd personality aka the eve we know

Author...wtf ?

Aggregator gang
>zombies are evil since the start
>somehow expect Eve to be the exception
>act surprised when she is evil
>story is bad
>NOW
lul

Things didn't go as I liked, so the series writing is suffering. Sure. Depressing chapter but it makes sense while answering questions you probably didn't think of initially.

I will say that I'm sad there was nothing from DropOut's credit page to pick me up afterwards.

Funny how people think it's suddenly bad when magical girlfriend ghost who is obviously a metaphor for deluded idealization of first love turns out to be evil.

Users who are viewing this thread