Dex-chan lover
Najimi isn't just your childhood friend, but is also you're adopted relative (unofficial) lol.

Dex-chan lover
such a nice chap... but could be better if there's tln under everybody's name about their meaning/who they were... there's a few i forgot... like 2 or 3 of them... plus where is narrator kun?

what a good chapter. this isn't exactly a plot heavy series, but its always nice to have chapters that look at the whole cast instead of just focusing on one or two members.

Dex-chan lover
najimi coming along for obon...

a little confused that he/she NEVER spends time with his/her own family. Always has appointments to play with someone else, because everyone's childhood friend

could something dark(ish, it's still komi manga) be lurking there? or just for gags?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Satou Amami is going to appear more from now on.

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka mainly just a gag but I've never thinking too far as something dark in this manga, but hey normal world rule apply i guess even though you got so many friend but there's few little individual between your friends that you see as best friend, maybe najimi thinking that his/her best friend and close friend is tadano.

Dex-chan lover
Smh najimi is like an adopted kid of the tadano family

Najimi real family reveal when though?

Dex-chan lover
Nakanaka is absurdly funny and cute as always.

That cousin had to say the truth about the makeup? Couldn't she just leave our cute choco gyaru in blissful ignorance?

On one hand Tadano is back, on the other he literally showed up for 2 panels and didn’t say anything...

Will the riots continue though? Will this sate the lust of the fan base for relentless Komi-Tadano hand holding? Will Komi swear? Let Komi swear!

Dex-chan lover
Heh.. Tadano's grandma wore the same "Hawaii" t-shirt as yo-yo girl's grandpa.

Users who are viewing this thread