Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 62

I just wanted to see the White Tigers master react to this, oh well another week it is then :/

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that just some pimp, with a flashy, tight suit and a ring on every finger?

Fed-Kun's army
If he can only make Idiot and Slasher take the test. then we can measure his "team" strength...

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Group Leader
Oh, did JB drop their 2 weeks delay for some stories?

I'm glad, but now I'm sad... I wanted to read the next chapter RIGHT NOW, and it's not on their website 😂
I even checked the raws (Korean official release), but damn, JB released the translation on the same day as the official Korean release...

No peaking into the future I guess😅

Double-page supporter
Literally nothing happened this issue. Just a bunch of pages of people freaking out over something we already knew.

Dex-chan lover
The immeasurable thing has been done before but I suppose this guy earned it more than most.

sigh, this chapter dragged and dragged... i understand the need for tension but not like this. tension should come from the art and the story not by dragging out a chapter

Dex-chan lover
if you're gonna do a filler chapter can you at least make it interesting? maybe some pretty girls, or some comedy?

Next Chapter:

Choi Jong-In: "I would like to invite you to our guild, how about it?"

Sung Jin-Woo: "Enter your guild? Sorry but I don't need one."

*Summon Shadow Army*
LKSxNT0.png

Users who are viewing this thread