Omoi-san’s Overwhelming Obsession

Double-page supporter
Possible yandere? bookmarked so hard i almost broke my mouse with fast clicking...

like a person who had an "ex" like that.....although i just fucked her 1 time drunk in a party...and for two years every once in a while she called me without me giving her my new phone number telling if we can meet........and i actually started "going out" with her for 1 week until she creeped me out

RUN BITCH RUN fucking isnt worth it xD

good thing is she got a new target 2 years ago

Dex-chan lover
Not like you're ever going to do any better kid. Just roll with what you're given.

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to more of this! The "dere" character is quite fascinating.

Dex-chan lover
This feels like one of those stories whose gimmick is interesting but execution is either bad or lackluster. The art style is great, character personalities are enjoyable, pacing is nice but I'm doubting if this is going to be any better than generic "girl acts yandere and boy gets flustered" manga. I'm putting this on hold for five hundred years then come back to it to see if the later chapters are getting better or not.

@ me when she turns full yandere.

is she considered as a "yan" dere? since so far she just went "your mine now " vibe but lovin this

funy thing is that people like her are either too stupid to notice or too selfish to care about how their partners feel, knew a couple girls like that before, would never go out with someone like that again

Users who are viewing this thread