The Ride-On King - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The President And The Demented Princess' Knights

Fed-Kun's army
As expected, usual high quality from this series, and i am REALLY disliking that insane princess right now.

Aggregator gang
Why putin isekai look like high resolution? When the common one has a lot of background fail...

Fed-Kun's army
Low quality of scans you say? Where can I throw my money so y'all can keep these high quality scans up.

Its gonna be at least 3 more chapters before our hero comrade is gonna get into this fight i think.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn, now that was exciting chapter. So much action, yet we are only 9 chapters in the story!
I still can't believe that Putin got such a high quality biography manga!

I can't wait to see that woman destroyed. She's up there as one of the more vile fantasy characters good god.

Huh....Liger Bomb is much different from what I remembered.

tumblr_oj8vr6T7vt1vn5u0to1_500.gif

tumblr_ox0zh80Iko1rqe0rbo1_400.gif

I find it sort of distracting how the author changed the name of metric units just for the sake of it. Since the units are equivalent to their counterparts in the real world, it just ends up as a gimmick and not as a way to expand the world. However, considering how everything else is great, I suppose there's no harm in it.

Double-page supporter
I'm relly iking that Calvin fellow -and while the Princess is an evil b****, she really knows how to protect her vital support, doesn't she. I like that she's both evil and smart. 😍

Users who are viewing this thread