Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau

Pretty good. nice to see a just fantasy manga then the usual isekai stories once in a while.

Double-page supporter
So, umm... looking at the title, it isn't implying the beast girl is one such animal he tames, right?

Who kicks out the inventory pack mule? Without him you'll have to keep leaving the dungeon and go back to town to sell stuff.

Contributor
Non isekai, but the world have mmorpg rulesets nonetheless, also drawings are cute (cat girl <3) so is instant follow. 😎

always love how they demand the person give up the equipment when they kick them out of party.. i would tell them to piss off

BCS

Dex-chan lover
You can tell when manga is shit from the cover, or from the description, but this is the first time I can tell from the title alone

Fed-Kun's army
uh oh... this exile genre is starting to seep out on to the manga section....

It's kinda ironic that the same group works both on this and "slow life frontier". (the latter is heaps better than this one)

Let me guess the mc will become op like always and more than liky will save those asshole former teammates there i predicted the future

Please tell me he is going to tame monstergirls and impregnate all of them.
I can ignore the whole 4 ear issue.

this like other manga. hmm forgot its name. i wont be surprised if his party later on is more powerful then the heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread