Isekai wo Seigyo Mahou de Kirihirake! - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - The General's Decision

Double-page supporter
And that's how you axe a story, folks. Just like a D&D run, drop them down a cliff, or literally drop the dungeon on them.

Half-assed prediction: He fell to the deepest most important place in the whole structure where he will find something that makes him exponentially stronger!

Dex-chan lover
The poor dwarf that no one cared to help.
Why didn't they push HIM out of the way?

Secondly - how did a second dwarf almost die in the same manner??

Dex-chan lover
I second Shinonico's prediction. Falling down into the heart of the ruin is the best thing, that possible could have happened, as they are now free of the dwarven supervision.

oh hey, he found a giant golem to help him. find out in the next chapter !

i bet that's what gonna happen.

lol a chief. What an awkward word to use. Chief definition: a leader or ruler of a people or clan. So are these monsters 'people'? At least these monsters should have an intelligent like Kumo-chan, Rimuru, or Rou, consciously ruling and managing their subordinates to be called as a chief.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, a shortcut, a dungeon floor is never a brittle one unless there's some meaning to it (traps and friend~)

Dex-chan lover
Oh cool the MC fell into a hole. This always ends well. Great things ahead im guessing since MC+hole always ends up being important. I mean there are entire manga that only begin once the MC falls into a hole.

Double-page supporter
Why "a chief"? Does it even make sense in English?

Ok after reading through the last chapter again I kinda figured it out. MC told the dwarves that he got the dragon fang from a (village) chief, so I'm assuming they used the same word as "chief" for the monster but with different meaning (boss or something?)

You could have just called him the boss, and leave a note saying "they using the same Japanese word as chief from the last chapter" or some shits, how hard was that.

Dex-chan lover
@saito197 @Moth @lightingcloud @ZeroMomo @Asch99 @TipToe
I am saying that since chapter 22, where the "chiefs" were introduced, but it seems they are a little deaf from that ear... I mean, the meaning is roughly the same, but “boss” convey the idea much better. When you hear “boss” you immediately imagine the biggest monster the hero have to face at the end of a narrative arc, while when you hear “chief” you either think about O’Brien, Tyrol or Halo, depending on your nerdiness flavour…

Users who are viewing this thread