Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Trial

Regarding the question at the end:

I found it very helpful that you translated the spells and explanations in this manner.
Please keep it like this for future releases ^^

Dex-chan lover
Damn gus....you nasty

Also yea...I think this is all preparing for when he has to leave the temple as well his eventual farewell to them

Sniff I don't want to see pervy old sage die too soon. His love and thoughtfulness really shines through to Will.

congrats mc, you failed spectacularly. laid your weapon down, and gave up without even trying to fight back, simply because you were faced with a familiar figure as an enemy. if that was another magician using an illusion spell or something similar, you would be dead. from the perspective of a warrior, you are an utter disappointment.

I'll be very disappointed in the author, if Blood doesn't tell him off for that. please don't let me down author, you are doing incredibly well so far, on so many levels.

To the Scanlators: The way you guys laid out the words of creation and spellcasting was quite well done. I think that if possible it should be kept that way in future releases.

Also thanks for doing this series; it is exceptional so far and I'm very much enjoying it.

Dex-chan lover
His reasoning is realistic but still it's not enough.. he need to commit to responsibility and talk to them about himself and ask them about their secrets.. after he completed his trainig..

Dex-chan lover
This is really good so far...

So glad a 4channer's post brought me here again

@Xelaj me too dude, damn i don't know how, but this hit the spot for me fck.

Anyway i hope Gus say some valid excuse to make things less awkward or uncomfortable, I mean the MC is still a kid and i don't know how can he handle this sh*t.

Dex-chan lover
That's pretty fucked up training, Gus. And a good way for one of you to unintentionally wind up dead or re-deaded. I mean, even assuming nothing happens to him, that's some straight up psyops shit.

Users who are viewing this thread