Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 17 Ch. 160 - Nothing But Your Desire...

Dex-chan lover
eve is, will be, and always has been worst girl
except for the moments she considered that her disappearing would be good

Well she did turn into a heartbroken zombie and I know that she is aware of it too. She probably hid her self first until all other rivals are gone.
SCARY DEMON indeed

Dex-chan lover
@stilgar
She is a shell to momentarily protect tarou's heart.
She made him more active and socialize with others.
HOWEVER, She is also the reason tarou can't move on and be with everyone.
It is not her fault, of course, it is because tarou can't escape the cruel future where if he falls in love with others, he will see her floating "corpse" for the rest of his life.
If he doesn't go with anyone and retreat with eve he will live alone, which in turn will make eve unhappy.

So she is both the ideal/worst girl for tarou.
I still go for ebino ship though.

Even if eve turn out to not be brokenheart zombie (which i agree is not the case here) and this is actually all her it'd still make sense.

Imagine you dating someone and see that he/she always has feeling for some else who look like your doppelganger. Then you're asked to sacrifice yourself so that they can be together forever. I'd say hell no!

And one day you see that he/she loves you as well but you can't stay with them forever because your very being wearing them down. Only then would you release them and move on.

I love that the characters's actions are very much relatable but they don't feel out of characters. (At least in the recent arcs)

Fed-Kun's army
Woow no wonder tarou's dad was all "destroy them demons!!!" and stuff....eve really WAS a demon....

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the only way the author can end this hell of a series is by removing Eve and the easiest way to do it without missing everyone off is by making her so unbelievably hated that no one is going to miss her.

Its so dumb and lazy.

Dex-chan lover
It certainly looks like whatever Eve encountered in that vortex has heavily influenced or outright altered her, and that this manga is streaming straight towards an ending based on the altered version. That would be a terrible narrative decision, leaving the real her with no resolution.
Imagine if, in Star Trek TNG, Data had been manipulated by Lore into being hostile to the rest of the crew, and they had responded by simply shutting him down and saying "well, I guess he was no good after all".

Dex-chan lover
@YassinTheNerd
is by making her so unbelievably hated
There you've hit upon part of what has made the last while so bad. Things are happening according to what the author wants to happen, not what naturally should happen.
It feels completely forced, and the characters no longer feel responsible for their own actions, instead being obtrusively guided by the hand of the author. The characters' actions are being directed towards an end, rather than the end emerging from their actions.

Users who are viewing this thread