Kyou Kara Ore wa Loli no Himo! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Lolis and Errand

Group Leader
Don't have any more raws right now, waiting on provider to get more. Might have to wait a bit for next chapter, probably not 3 months tho.

Dex-chan lover
If there's someone I hate in this manga more than the guy, it's that f*cking maid. What a complete hypocrite, she reminds me of some pacifist girl that would spout peaceful ideology every few seconds before brutishly murdering someone that dared raise a question.

Also thanks for the chapter..

is a Reindeer
VIP
RkZejD4.png

Last girl doesn't have her eyes covered, typical amateurs

They need to move in a triangle

@Echonic I'm pretty sure that's "joke". There's a decent amount of characters I can think that are intentionally sadistic, but pretend they're peace loving. I think it's supposed to be something along the lines of a gap moe trait. The angelic girl that loves torture behind closed doors, and the like. I'm sure there's a word for this specific habit. Personally I don't hate the character at all, mainly because it's an intentional character trait meant for insanity and comedy.

Group Leader
Every time I see a manga/anime picturing lolis wearing lewd clothes I'm like "is this actually a thing?". I mean do you go to a cosplay shop and ask the employee "excuse me do you have lewd maid uniforms that would fit a 10-year-old?" and the employee be like "yeah, second floor."

@ScarecrowB you can ask for "cute" things and it'll get you to the lewd things easily in many part Asia. They also have a different standard so what western considered too "lewd" or "indecent" might as well be "normal" there. Kids runing around butt naked in the public is a common occurrence and no one really bet an eye on it. You're also told that it's okay to just piss/shit under a tree since you're still a kid.

Now, this is a much rarer occurrence but at some poor area around city-backstreet, you do see kids hanging around the red-light district and browsing lewd things.

Group Leader
Mandarake is indeed amazing. The one in Shibuya had their cashier dressed as Jeanne Alter Shinjuku costume. Their staffs are kind and already used to people buying lewd stuffs thus it's not awkward buying them,

Usually has one foreigner staff too in tax refund section, one helped me talk to one of the staff to buy something in display.

Fed-Kun's army
The MC is actually pretty based. It's the maid that's terrible and shouldn't even been in this manga, she ruins the mood.

Users who are viewing this thread