The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 7 Ch. 69 - neutrality

Group Leader
🤣I knew it you can't change that easily plus him being the smarter one of the three before made me doubt him more xD

I love how the author really makes you try and think. People thought he was gonna be good and Jun woo was gonna have to take that in, but it went the other way. Again, really like how the author makes us think.

Dex-chan lover
people think MC is evolving, bitch still a self cucking beta bitch boi MC since day 1 betas never evolve dudee

Fed-Kun's army
oh, come on! it's too predictable. Now it will go one of two possible ways and both ways are boring. Second best girl deserves a better ark=_=

This shit is so frustrating. He has such a low opinion of himself, and the fact that Hamin is remaining neutral and even the possibility that she feels as strongly about this dude or even more strongly thant juwoo is also so frustrating. what's even more frustrating is having to wait probably a few months for this arc to end. I don't even know, Hamin best girl still though, sucks how she could even be tricked by this dude though

Group Leader
@kronix he evolves but them takes ten steps back each time, I like the realism in that his self-esteem and emotions most times lead him to make irrational decisions.
I get that people might not like him acting like that, but the way he is now he can go down two paths the conservative or progressive xD

Dex-chan lover
70 chapters in this beta MC still put other people before his own happiness OMEGALUL

Fed-Kun's army
I like the realism behind this. People don't change that easily. He may have been more lenient on yuri because she was a girl and it was 3 on 1. Now that it's junu who he's been shown to view himself as superior too, he doesn't have to hide it.

I hope korean bakugo beats his ass too or at least junu.

Fed-Kun's army
oh fuck here we go again.

And there is a correction on idk page but something missing some e.

Users who are viewing this thread