Like the Kudan

Group Leader
If anyone wants to help me with the translation, feel free to PM me.

Look, it´s another Final Destination manga. This time with one of the creatures from Jinmen as a mascott.

"japanese final destination turns into a story about immortal superhumans murdering their enemies", Now we're talking

fhq

Man, a cow with a human's face really isn't as frightening as literally any other traditional japanese yukai.

I know they're not going to make it easy, but it's not really fun when the monster is just outright cheating

Group Leader
If anyone wants to help me with this series and translate (I know it's the biggest job, but I personally alone don't have time for it.
Heaven Uploads' translators are MIA T_T

Dex-chan lover
This started as a Kill 'em All Final Destination-esque with supernatural settings, but I must say the characterization and relationships are pretty solid. Just the stuff you learn in the Ayumi Baba arc alone wins me over compared to others of this genre. Will be interested to see what happens after this.

Interestingly, the Kudan is actually a symbol of good luck, despite the fact that it usually predicts/ prelude disaster prior to its death. I wonder if there's gonna be a twist 2/3 of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread