Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - To dig your own grave

Fed-Kun's army
If magic does work in the area, why doesn't he just drop a giant meteor on them from outside the range like last time. Can't beat newton's first law.

@Shinobu153 maybe the barrier work all the way through the sky. But I have a better idea. Rise the whole area around that up, amke it into an allay, then pour tons of water in, of course with poison mix, and for a finish touch, let millions of thunder bolt strike down "the lake". I'm pretty sure that could solve the problem.

Dex-chan lover
compared to the mangasushi version...some proofreading required. first page reads kinda weird.

Aggregator gang
If you knew your sister was an idiot why wouldn't you leave her at home
Also why couldn't he have just launched a giant fucking rock at the castle from outside the barrier and obliterated it
manga logic 10/10

Dex-chan lover
hfgjfgd .

the maid b!tch chu-licker is an obvious parody of chun li .

"EVERY LIFE IS EQUAL . 1 LIFE IS JUST AS PRECIOUS AS ANY OTHER" , says by the hypocrite b!tch who kills cows , pigs , ... to eat their meat , kill D!ck Smell monsters for fun , and are planning to kill the lizard king .

page 7 :
- my noble lady , do you want to hear a tragic , sad story about the long , painful death of my mother ? some rich noble nobles just suddenly decided to rap* my poor , dirty , filthy , stinky , skinny , ugly , beggar mother right on the dirty street .

- NO , SCREW YOU . I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU FILTHY ANIMALS . DONT DIRTY MY NOBLE EARS WITH YOUR FILTHY STORY .

page 10 : so the a$$hole MC just sit right outside of the tent , listening and f@pping to the sounds of sister 2 taking a bath . what kind of beta , virgin loser would do that ?

page 13 : so no pillows , no futon-s , no blankets for the royal bride , she just sleeps on the hard ground ?

- violate her .
- YOU FUKERS .
- yeah , "fukers" is the right word , we are the one who fuks . now watch me fuk this b!tch in the middle of a battlefield . HA HA HA HA ... ( then the lizard gets kicked in the face like an idiot )

last page , i guess you can say : the lizard b!tch gives him the best "hand-job" , lol .

Dex-chan lover
@kurohanani
Also why couldn't he have just launched a giant fucking rock at the castle from outside the barrier and obliterated it
manga logic 10/10
As shown, the magical effects Manako got was dispelled when passing through the barrier. Following this, assuming that dropping a rock on the castle from outside the barrier would dispel and disintegrate the rock when it hits the barrier as it was made from magic is not that much of a stretch.

Aggregator gang
So.... isnt archery also a ranged combat without magic ? Longbowmen and crossbow troops. So you are not entirely forced into melee combat. Sit back and pepper them with arrows.

Uh, I knew this assassin thing wouldnt be a good ideal. Ambushed at the kings castle. its pretty obvious when you think about it. In enemy territory without reinforcements. Now that I think about it, the queen did say they would try to rape her before she even got to the king.
This sister is too headstrong for her own good, she even broke formation, and then ran into the no magic zone.

Banned
@Rheeve : Then he should prepare a giant metal sabot and some rails and use lightning magic to make it into a railgun... and fire that into the anti-magic kingdom. The actual damage-dealing parts of it would all be physical.

Fed-Kun's army
Daft twat. If you can't keep your head in battle, you might as well be fighting for the other side. Get it together, or go the fuck home.

@Rheeve
Why would he bother to make a rick out of magic. Its a blasted wasteland, there's literally TONS of boulders just laying around. The magic is just to get it up to speed on a ballistic arc that will land on the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread