New users check out Bocchi-sensei! Teach me MangaDex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff
Admin
We've had a lot of new users sign up recently after we had to disable certain features for guests due to the ongoing DDoS attempts.

With that in mind there's probably a lot of site features former guest users are not aware of and might find useful. So be sure to check out our site help manga and see what you are missing out on!

https://mangadex.org/title/30461/bocchi-sensei-teach-me-mangadex

This site has so many functions and settings, it comes with a tutorial.

And the site is not even finished developing... It's kinda mindboggling.😂

Dex-chan lover
My Bocchi-sensei can't be this cute!
Awesome job as always, guys. Best of luck!

Dex-chan lover
the filter works great...tho sometimes, the manga i dont wanna see slips into the site

Staff
Admin
@Kyxr

When that happens it's probably because it doesn't have the correct genres set yet.

Speaking of the search filter, is there a way for users to add tags to manga series that are already on the site?
I've noticed that a lot of the older manga I read have part of the correct genre up there, like "comedy" or "action", but not more specific tags like "music", "demons", "Ninja", ect.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@AkiraFudo posted:

Speaking of the search filter, is there a way for users to add tags to manga series that are already on the site?
I've noticed that a lot of the older manga I read have part of the correct genre up there, like "comedy" or "action", but not more specific tags like "music", "demons", "Ninja", ect.
Feel free to use the manga report function to make suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread