Chitra

OMG yess, finally there is someone who translate this great isekai princess thing.
thank you so much 😊

live for gacha gacha 😗

Group Leader
So...i still wonder...
if that rabbit does eat it's own shit

I want more!

Also, I kind of find it sad that the MC's body is now dead. I actually kind of liked that character model.

1 chapter in and I am in love already, kind of. I wanna see some lootbox opening babyyyy

This might be one of those rare stories where the original body might be more attractive than the new one...new one is still pretty but I liked her original look better. Oh and truck-kun strikes again! He must be getting some serious overtime with all these isekai stories haha. 😁

Double-page supporter
> ability to draw for characters.

wow, so she can write eh? literacy is sure formidable...

Why do I find this better done than the stories where the protagonist can summon cute girls with gacha?

Maybe it's because there's a purpose for her going to the other world?

Or maybe because she's a much more interesting main character than the other "isekai yay! cute girls banzai!" protagonists?

Looking forward to finding out more about the world, her purpose, and what happens with all the handsome men around her. Hopefully I won't regret it.

Dex-chan lover
@Fluffums
Personally I think that FMC isekai tend to be better in general, partly because they're usually less focused on a BS harem. It frees them up have better stories, better humor, better characters, etc, rather than just being about the wacky harem shenanigans all the time.

Not that that makes them good or anything, the isekai bar is still set pretty damn low, but it's almost always better than the alternative.

Dex-chan lover
Already eyeing this for a long time. Thanks for translating it! This is a hell isekai gacha :''D

Finally someone is translating this. I've been reading with inaccurate translation so reading this makes my headache disappear.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Hahahaha I really like her frank and honest nature. I think I prefer it when the MC in these types of stories can acknowledge that they're in danger of harem antics, and calmly, carefully, pretends to be a normal person instead of an otaku so they can deal with the situation with a clear head.

Users who are viewing this thread