Radiant - Vol. 10 Ch. 75 - At Least A Thousand Times

Fed-Kun's army
Then after all the tragedy and drama, a honestly funny chapter, their faces lol.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck yes, Ocoho is going with them. My Ocoho ship is setting sail. Melie x Eyepatch, Ocoho x Seth. Let's goooooooo.

Also a much needed chapter of levity after all that heavy shit.

Power Uploader
Seth using his Dangerous Super Evil Power to get back at some jerk who was rude to him. Overkill, much? 😅

Double-page supporter
It's so hard to believe there are people who dislike this story. It's so good.

Dex-chan lover
@BestBoy As someone who was one of those i can say this to defend these people, the firsts 2 chapters of radiant are too much cliche and boring, it does pick the pace quick but having such blatant bad chapters does worsen its chances of getting new readers.

The moment between Ocoho and Boadicea was so sweet, she already treating her like a daughter, the Cyfandir tradition of successors gives an interesting view on the value of family, i like it. Ocoho hair as a kid was such a mess, she was so cute, and she has Dracoon's egg on her bag.

Grimm has quick hands.

What great, nice chapter after the emotional rollercoaster of the past war.

I feel like that, "Yes, princess" as they're flying away should be an, "As you wish."

Double-page supporter
Man, I'm going to be sad after we finish the latest volume, this is one of my favorite series

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I went into this with low expectation, getting ready for another Fairy Tail ripoff but. But no.
It's actually amazing. The part I like the most is how morally ambiguous it is for a shonen. It's very hard to pick a side besides avoiding of course the clear bad guys.

The war arc itself was incredible. War scene had amazing art, and the multiple side scheming was a roller coaster of twists.

Dex-chan lover
I cringe at the thought of DIABAL being tortured again after finally escaping from it OTL

Users who are viewing this thread