Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1 - Human Beast Maid & Living in a Mansion Part 1

thank you from your hard work and for this wonderful chapter :D she is so kawaii i need one to

Double-page supporter
A mansion that massive and the bath is still just a tub, I demand he install a pretentious bathhouse made of luxurious marble!

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous

There's still hope ! Eg. that Myuu can't heat the bathwater necessary for such a large bath on her own, or if he didn't need it for himself only or if it needs cleaning!

Dex-chan lover
@kaelpie for me, I think it's the weird tiny pupils and rhomboid shaped eyes. Just used to seeing these eyes used for excited or crazy moments or characters in other manga.

Dex-chan lover
i am really scared of that "smut" tag... and im guessing this will be yuuna san bath house manga but with sex

@captain_crunch It's also cuz this manga is hitting wish fulfillment levels that shouldn't be possible.
His clothes almost gives an impression of a yakuza and in the last page he looks almost like a manlet.
Reading this physically hurt me, which is a shame cuz the maid girl is really damn cute.

Double-page supporter
It's pretty refreshing to see a non-hypocrite protag in this scenario. He's actually doing things he should be.

Users who are viewing this thread