Contributor
Yes! New chapter ?
Totally relate with this chapter, especially tissue problem. Remember the time only have a bag of ten, so carefully use it to make sure can make it till home ?

Double-page supporter
This chapter has perfect timing ? makes me feel a bit better about my allergy too *sneezes*

Dex-chan lover
Don't have hay fever. Never did. Just here to say that since her introduction I now actively look forward to Manbagi panel time. PROTECT HER!!!

I was thinking "I feel you" along with the characters. I have never related so much while wishing I didn't.

Anyone else notice the name of the tissues? ...snot bubbles...

I have never related to Najimi so much... man, I would look like I caught a cold I used to get hay fever so bad.

Double-page supporter
I was just reading last night that post-WW2 in Japan they planted a bunch of Japanese cedars for lumber, but now it's cheaper to just import wood, so there's a bunch of cedars pollinating every year causing bad seasonal allergies.

Dex-chan lover
I'm an itchy eyes sort of allergy season victim. Eyes will just get itchy one day, not sure why. Step out onto the porch for a minute, the whole thing is caked in fucking pollen. "Ah. That time again."

Does this high percentage of people in Japan suffer from this?
Didn't meet 5 people in those 25 years of my life that were allergic to pollen and related stuff. I recon it's because I grew up on village so it's extremely uncommon and for the last 7 years of me living in a city, there's not many people that actually grew up in city, most are like me, from all around. And I'm sure national % is quite a lot higher than % I met.

Dex-chan lover
So relatable it hurts. I'm the type to have eyes so irritated I can hardly see.
Stupid plant bukkake season.

Also, I can relate with everyone's "how cute" sentiment. I have a friend with adorable sneezes that are borderline cooing.

Im an all symptom type so existing feels like pain and I brought 2 tissue boxes to school at most.
Itchy eyes are my worst enemy and will always be

Dex-chan lover
It's also regional based on differences in foliage. I usually have bad allergies where I'm from, but when I moved to another region of the US, I never had allergies despite pollen so thick your car would look yellow in the morning.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh lord hay fever.... Never had a problem with it in the country I had before, and for the first few years I moved back to Japan.
BUT after hormonal change during pregnancy and childbirth, it all went haywire and I have suffered every year since then.
Hay fever is seriously the devil.

Dex-chan lover
Well, Manbagi does show emotions but not to an extreme level of exaggeration.

Users who are viewing this thread