A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

Aggregator gang
Problem 1 : hobo can't sell things
Problem 2 :savage horde
And where are girls still not here? Can't we see them or at least have a clue about what they are doing?

Dex-chan lover
I don't quite understand the UI giving information/quests to Desir. The shadow world, as such, is understandable, as it's basically just a piece of history being repeated, perhaps offering a chance to do things differently if the visitor has the wits to do it, but who's the one giving the messages, huh? It's like there's an administrator somewhere.

he wasnt qualified to enter the shadow world at this time in his old life. this is all new to him. at most he's got 2nd hand information from someone who did enter the shadow world, but given none of his teammates have shown up yet we can probably assume everyone ends up in a different place so that information wouldnt be helpful, or at least not specific

Homeless and barbarians could kill a region and the lord... Hope desir finds a way to effectively combat these 2 heavyweight problem.

Double-page supporter
@civilsky but didn't he say that this shadow world is where he got his special glove last time ? or did I misunderstand ?

Dex-chan lover
@Doenyon Someone else told me the last time I asked the same question, that his gear did come from this location, but Desir didn't receive it directly. Someone else got it, it just ended up in his hands later on, I think they said? It was either that or that he received similar to it, and still knew about this particular one.

Either way he only knew about this shadow world and it's loot through others having done it, apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread