Golden Kamuy - Vol. 20 Ch. 192 - Contract Renewed

Dex-chan lover
@Doopington Great October Revolution in 1917, duh! (Svetlana wears a stereotypical young revolutionary female cloves: red kerchief on the head and leather coat; and armed with mauser c96 pistol which is also a stereotypical weapon of russian revolutionaries, despite the fact that nagan m1895 revolver was more common than mauzer c96)

The narrative structure between sugimoto and asirpa reminds me of Last of Us
Not that its a bad thing. Shit is great

Sugimoto's goal has now changed, or rather reformed. From getting enough gold to fix his former love's (forgot her name) eyesight in America as first priority to now saving/getting Asirpa off on the fight for the Ainu Gold.
@viewtiful I also got that feeling from way earlier chapters on this series and that is why i am loving this.

g_z

Contributor
>...they ended up having a grand adventure
I got a feeling this was just a cruel tease.
🤣😭

So Svetlana (and Gansoku) are going to return at some point, right? I don't get what the point of her little subplot was if she just leaves like that providing no new info or development or anything, weird.

During the attack on Abashiri arc, there was this one 7th Division soldier who had the upper half of his face obscured but clearly had some sort of facial scar, who kept popping up in the background from time to time. Think that might've been Ariko, or is it just a coincidence?

Group Leader
@momokomomosiiva

I looked over that dialogue again, and you have a point. So I went ahead and changed it and re-uploaded the fixed chapter. Thanks for pointing that out!

>kills off kiroranke
>introduces new character via a close up shot of all his naked glory to keep up the bara men content
what an absolute lad

Users who are viewing this thread