Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 891 - Go Get Him, Tomo-chan!

Dex-chan lover
I am thinking jun will show up looking like a model and feeling like the happiest man on earth which will blow whatever tomo planed away.

Relationship confidence in jun is too strong.

Aggregator gang
Cynical me bets gyaru styled over the top clown makeup. Investedinthismanga me bets opposite.

Contributor
I bet Jun won't get that much flustered because he already got some resistance but tomo will melt down. lol

Fed-Kun's army
I still can't rationalize the girls' mindset of Jun being this asshole for not getting flustered and treating Tomo like a normal girl. I know this is a comedy, but comedy has to follow some form of logic. Even absurdist/surreal comedy pokes fun at what's considered logic and this manga is far from being absurdist/surreal (this isn't Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo). The entire point of the manga so far was for Tomo to get Jun to treat her like a woman, and now that Jun is seeing Tomo as a woman the guy is considered a jerk by Tomo and her friends. I guess its a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" kind of hypocrisy here.

Contributor
@KazumaLee94 it looks to me like it's a balance of power thing. She spent a long time doing her damnedest to seduce him, and then suddenly when he accepts it he suddenly switched to the attack. Now it's her turn to be embarrassed and she's trying to fight it using the same strategy. She's fighting a new battle with the weapons used in the previous one, not realizing that the target has changed.

Or maybe they are going to be the couple that gets competitive with their displays of affection and wind up making out in public everywhere they go.

@KazumaLee94

I think you're looking at it a bit too seriously. They don't think he's an asshole, it's just that Tomo wants some indication that he's not going to be passive in the relationship and always calm. It's a pretty normal thing for girls to act like a new boyfriend is an adversary that they need to render senseless with desire. They think that really emphasizing her sex appeal in a special date will prod him into it.

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to be proven wrong, but I don't think I will like Tomo in make up... and neither will Jun.

Users who are viewing this thread