Baby Steps

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty much the only true sports manga I follow or ever have followed, really. Well, and Cross Manage. But anyway--I just can't resist Ei-chan. He's such a likeable little guy, his side romance is cute, and I like the strengths he brings to the game (his foundations being brains, control, a good eye and of course hard work rather than brute power). But mostly he's such a likeable little guy, I never get tired of rooting for him.

Contributor
Agree with the person below, just starting reading and its pretty good. I like it for the same reason as Haikyuu, each character has their own clear strengths and you see them build on those throughout the series.

Literally me on that below comment, for sports manga I only read haikyuu and baby steps.

I'm guessing it is not easy to translate since every chapter is always so technical. Also it contains a lot more text than your usual sport manga.

Dex-chan lover
@chiisana please dont act so entitiled. at least there are people going out of their way to translate this. if you want it so bad, then teach yourself some japanese :)

Aggregator gang
dw now that it's been cancelled at least the scanlation can't "fall more behind" :'(

Group Leader
It's gonna get exciting, Takuma vs Ei-chan!! I really wonder who's gonna win, this is Ei-chan's future here!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. It'll be interesting . . . at this point I'd lean towards Ei-chan. Takuma of course has way more raw power, but I've never gotten the impression he's heavy on strategy or has any weird tricks up his sleeve. Probably there's a bit more there than meets the eye, but still. If Ei-chan's weapons can't handle a basic power and speed edge at this point, are they good enough weapons to compete seriously? Lotta power players out there.

thanks for taking this
angelic only released like 1-2 chapters every 1-3 months
cause of that they were 100 chapters behind
now we can see what happens

Group Leader
Uhgr these month long updates b.t 1-2 chapter updates are a pain. Always on the refresh when the 'month' last update comes around

Users who are viewing this thread