Isekai Cheat Survival Meshi

Dex-chan lover
Isekai is becoming so commonplace that even the characters know they've been troped.

in the second chapter a helpless girl again? i hope he travels alone at least for some chapters not those isekais that begins almost instantly with harem.

Dex-chan lover
"rescue fair maidens in distress to feed them and build up his harem." - isekai gotta catch em all!
Tfw the description betrays how shallow it's gonna be.

Be reading, see Standard isekai, give it a shot, “i can see stars because there’s no smog”. Groan internally because it’s going to be a turn off your braun to enjoy kind of affair. (You can’t see stars due to light pollution, as in not pollution due to human waste, but pollution due to all the lights our cities blast into the void of space).

Food and women. Two things I can enjoy without needing my brain activated. Though, to be honest, there isn't a lot of new manga that's actually well-written. Part of it is people just cashing in on trends, but I also think it's just harder for people to write a well-structured story when they basically kinda have to make shit up every week or month. It's not often I read something where I think " oh this is a story the author has been thinking about for a while. It shows!" It's more often I get struck with an impression like "oh, he probably wrote this oneshot that got picked up and now he has to just make shit up as he goes along". And what's an easy way to do that? Just borrow the same shit every other manga does. It's probably considered pretty "safe" in the industry considering how often it happens.

This manga should follow dungeon meshi direction. The moment it cook japanese cuisins it gonna get dropped

Fed-Kun's army
Slice of life. Isekai. Sure why not? Though, if I a "Adventurer's Guild" shows up, I might reconsider.

Users who are viewing this thread