Radiant - Vol. 10 Ch. 73 - Sacrificed

Double-page supporter
Rip Jill. Loved how affectionate she was with myr and how she was basically Seth's temporary mom.

Will they ever explain why Queen Boadicea was so huge to begin with? Or did I miss it

Double-page supporter
@faniki think of it this way: It's a bit similar to One Piece where a ton of weird stuff happens and gets explained simply with Devils Fruits. here it's the same just with the infections.
Giant woman? Infection. Talking baby? infection. Wouldn't be surprised if there was some kind of undead infection

Dex-chan lover
At the beginning of this arc i didn't know how to feel about Boadicea, i liked her design but i couldn't feel if she was a good leader deserving of loyalty, then she seemed playful but commanding, then a little too manipulative but now i understand she is a person that really carries the weight of the crown, she isn't perfect as a leader but she is deserving of loyalty and i feel this event will teach her some lessons to be a better ruler.

Dex-chan lover
author was probably pissed by all the ''temporary death'' in shonen genra ( like, i don't know...dragon ball anyone? ) so if somebody tragicaly dies, he dies for good ..and that's a good ( and sad ) thing.

JIll was such a good mom. You will be missed sexy tree lady (; - ; )7

Dex-chan lover
You know the artwork is well done, when you can feel the pain Merlin has in his heart. The feeling of grief, regret and loss. I started to tear up while reading.

I don´t know if Dragonov´s idea of meeting his boss is a good one, maybe traitors get the same treatment as sorcerers... Let´s hope he stays safe...

On the other hand, how the hell are they gonna put the babies into the womb of the queen? Magic? Surgery? Magic Surgery?

You know, she is a giant, i don't think there would be any problem getting them up there.

Users who are viewing this thread