Detective Conan - Vol. 97 Ch. 1030 - Just like you...

Aggregator gang
Everyone knows if someone caged himself in closed space, he's going to be dead.

Or if they're going to plot twist, It would be perfect too if the guy IS culprit. By carry an extra phone, it mean you fake you alibi with the voice.

Dex-chan lover
I'm completely clueless when it comes to kanji or whatever characters were used to make up those ciphers. Feels bad man

Dex-chan lover
if you know who's gonna die next why are you just standing there with a grin on your face

Nishino is getting more and more likely to be a red herring, I guess he's gonna get killed next.

WTF Conan? "I know who's going to be killed next" then fucking do something you damn shinigami.

Aggregator gang
You know the hints and everything seriously point out to Nishino.. I don't know if it's just me that read too much Conan that made it easier to see the culprit or if Gosho made it easy... :/ Or he's just pulling our minds into making Nishino a decoy and it's actually someone else xD Which that would be.... genius on his part
Also @okubekudo If Conan knows the culprit and the next victim, he would definitely protect the victim

Double-page supporter
Well it's Conan and they're heavily suspecting Nishino right off the bat with him panicking and running off....so that means he's probably innocent.

Users who are viewing this thread