Risouteki Boyfriend - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - #8

Double-page supporter
Finally, even though 8 chapters is not that long.

Dex-chan lover
'Requited love'.. now that's a word I've seen for the first time.. I wonder if it tells something about me...

Power Uploader
Now, for the drama to start: transfer student, childhood friend, family moving, studying abroad, various rivals... pick your poison.

@supug @BDM130 It’s not the last chapter though, it has a total of 28 chapters, it was written in the note at the end

Group Leader
@Symuri Yes, it was a bad joke. Very bad. You got people freakin' out. However, I wish it really had ended with this chapter, knowing what's to come...

not upset by the joke cuz this hella felt like a last chapter (it should've been), but more like i blasted through it because i didn't care for the dramatic realization. then when i thought it was the last chapter, i was like o maybe i shouldn't have skipped by the climax lmfaoooo

Is it just me or does her new work look like that manga Yusa likes to reference? 😂

So he finally confesses. Now let's move on to the shoujo dramas (although I hope it will just become fluffy instead😅)

professing love under the shooting stars. that's romantic if you ask me.

but knowing it's just the 8th chapter, and it ends in the 28th chapter, it would be stupid of me to wish for everything to be smooth sailing, wouldn't it?

why did i bother asking of course it's stupid of me to wish for their relationship to go smooth sailing with so many chapters to go

Users who are viewing this thread