D.Gray-man

This series has had a long journey, but I'm glad it's continuing to this day and the author is so dedicated to her work. No clue when it'll be done though. I imagine somewhere in the next 5 to 10 years..?

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY

DO THESE CHAPTERS END SO EARLY. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Fed-Kun's army
oh my old favorite manga! Been ages i dont read it cz of the hiatus. I'll read it again after it is completed or at least update regularly.

Hey.. erhm, where can i read 217 and the gap inbetween, can't find them here or other sites.

Quindi più o meno 1 capitolo ogni 3 mesi? credo che all'inferno ci sia un girone per tutti gli scrittori, disegnatori, autori ecc ecc di opere che fanno soffrire così tanto i loro lettori...

@Siti dam thats unfortunate, I was just thinking of revisiting it cuz I watched it on toonami like 12 or 13 years ago

I thought the Manga was completed at 233 but somehow I misread the status smh

Probably no one remembers but Allen once had a dream that depicted a modern city/ broken traffic lights. Always wondered what that was about. So their world was modern like ours but got destroyed, and ended up looking old timey again.

Also wow Road appeared, it's been years... She looks great, always liked her composure compared to other Noah.

Users who are viewing this thread