Dex-chan lover
So we might be getting more of Himuro. Despite being there all the way through to the end of Kengan Asura he still feels to me like some random nobody because he lost before the main tournament. I hope he'll get to shine this time.

Banned
Well Himuro is one of the "inside" people so he might have more roles now.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so impressed at how far the author is letting Yamashita come as a character.

He's developed so much instinct and experience at handling the aggression-fueled Kengan fighters after how silly he once was.

hmmm gaoh style...maybe its the successor to the niko style anyways i'm positively surprised by the story so far cant wait to see what will happen next

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Himuro and Kaneda will be less color commentators and more active participants this time. That'd be neat.

Damn even in the sequel Himoro can't escape become fodder. It's only the second fight ;-;

looks like the Gaoh style has some unique techniques, so i asume that is not an exact copy of the Niko style

Power Uploader
So it's still not clear if Raoh IS a tiger vessel from original Asura or not...

Double-page supporter
@OniBarubary
@Ovdose
I wouldn't bet on it. Side characters in shounen manga don't always get the fair treatment they logically deserve. Plus considering he lost even before the tournament began and is a rather generic Fighter by this manga's standards we can't expect all that much from him.

For those not sure, the Goah Style isn't a copy of the Niko Style. The Niko Style was made by Gyuki's Grandpa and Kuroki's Master for the purpose of unifying the 'inside'. So the Niko style is descended from the Goah Style and Kawain Karate.

Double-page supporter
In 2 years Kazzy has developed a lot like character, maybe not physically, but he seriously became a badass in his own field.

Double-page supporter
Wait, did they just say that Fang was in a match that was taking place at the same time as this one, or was that a reference to the previous tournament?

Dex-chan lover
As soon as Kokuro thought he had Ryuki's stance figured out you could tell it was over for him.

I think in the future Ryuki will use the "advance" or something similiar to fight and I'm waiting to see Ryuki fight Mikazuchi Rei, Kanoh Agito and Kuroki Gensai in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread