Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 61

Fed-Kun's army
Looking forward to more chapters! Based on the light novel, there's a long way to go. GL!😃

In the web-novel he stopped climbing the tower because everything was on fire not cause he was out of strength. After he ranks up he goes the the auction house to get fire resist gear.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Thanks for the updates yo. Also wanted to thank you. This manga got me back in shape again!

It seems that the main character unlocked AP.
Does AP stand for Ability Power? If so, I hope we get to see some magic in the future.

is there a site or way to read the 100ch of solo lvlings web novel ? by 25th_chestnut

i know a shiity site took over and only got 40ch out and wants ppl to pay for low quality etc bs :c

Contributor
FUUUCK only 21 pages..... bastard author always cutting it off where it seems interesting...
ForkedKaleidoscopicCollie-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
Questionable move getting ranked. People are already suspicious but still, this could cause him some serious trouble.

The game is clearly playing itself to his life. Rewards he cannot live without and things he will want or need... yeah its pretty clear he's being lured into it. Then again thats exactly what a good game does, is it not?

Users who are viewing this thread