Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 888 - How ‘Bout I Strike You?

Good suggestion, Jun! If tomo knees you in the gut, you'll bend over in pain and close the height gap; then you'll be in the perfect position for her to pounce on you with a smooch! You'll never see the kiss coming - it really is a perfect plan of attack.

Title says exactly how I feel. Come on, Jun. I thought you've been enlightened by the tree of knowledge you donned on several chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
He's not entirely wrong, if she puts that image training into practice it'll probably be a one hit KO

Tomo practicing how she's going to kiss Jun is adorable. As woke as Jun as been in the past, I think Tomo is going to have to be the one to bridge that gap in their relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Watch it all come out wrong and somehow still be sweet ... deadly ... but sweet. Also, careful Tomo, you might break a brother's neck ... I think Jun is sturdy enough?

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for Tomo to land that hit and stun Jun for a solid 15 seconds at the minimum.

Dex-chan lover
Just do what Koyanagi did to Kabakura, (from Wotakoi) pull him in using his tie. Pretty simple.

Dex-chan lover
Remember when Jun actually knew Tomo's confession but decided to put it off because he's afraid things will change?
Is this another one of those instances?
He knows Tomo's intention but decided put it off because he's just being shy?

Dex-chan lover
for how long have they been stuck in that cycle of friendship?? People don't change just like that, it takes time. and they are already changing at a good pace.

Fed-Kun's army
But to be fair, a knee strike down there would solve that height difference problem.

Double-page supporter
Had never realized how short she is compared to him, damn that's adorable hahaha.

Just how tall is Jun, actually? Tomo seems to be quite tall already, since she's about a head taller than Fluff and Misuzu, so 175-180cm perhaps. Jun must be close to 2 meters...

Users who are viewing this thread