Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! - Vol. 8 Ch. 888 - I'll Smash One on You

Contributor
No worries girl. My wife is 36 cm shorter than I am, and kissing is not one of the few activities where it matters. 😉

Why does this person keep posting right before @#dropout ?

wew lad
the dropout shills are out in full force tonight
keep up the good work /a/non

@smugboi444

>Even if I stand on my tiptoes, I won't reach
届かないこともない is a double negative. She's saying it's not like she can't reach him, but the problem is that he can dodge.

I'm taking this from the /a/ thread but anon's TL is much better quality than dropout's in terms of accuracy and flow. A different person had to point out this mistake in dropout's TL and it had to be fixed.

@UnkownVariable Really? That's pretty funny. Even I caught what they meant when I went through the raw, and I wouldn't say my Japanese is excellent or anything.

Aggregator gang
The Seekers of Dropout are here, but we the 7 followers of the Anon won't be defeated. Now seriously, you guys gotta to give credit to Anon, the translation accuracy is something else.

Dex-chan lover
Why are you not doing muay tai? It seens the type of thing someone taht is into fighting would at least learn about...

It's not that /a/non's chapters are especially well translated, they're good translations of a not-so-hard- to-translate manga, it's that dropout's chapters translations are... curious, at times.

yea find a different series to translate cause this one is already taken by a much better group

Users who are viewing this thread