Radiant - Vol. 10 Ch. 70 - Metal Toy

Double-page supporter
This story is fantastic. Looks like Diabal(sp?) is gonna meet his end. Sad end to his story arc.

I hope that the Fantasia that doc is feeling belong to Myrth´s babies... Also, I feel bad for Seth´s brother, hopefully he will manage to scape, but it doesn´t seem likely.

On the other hand, I wonder what will happen with Dragunov after this arc, now there are witnesses of him helping sorcerers, his boss won´t be happy about that.

Dex-chan lover
The diversity of ideologies in this manga is amazing, every character feels alive.

This last year some really good mangas have been popping out, don't know if you guy know this one but check Jujutsu Kaisen By Akutami Gege, the story is a little cliche but the execution and the characters are top notch. ( and i think it doesn't have the recognition it deserves )

Dex-chan lover
Fantasia spark is probably the babies, + barely alive bonsai style wife.

Power Uploader
Ullmina has a ring on her left ring finger… Does that mean she's married?

…Man, I pity her partner. >.>

Dex-chan lover
Ullmina just killed a subordinate... because he showed concern with her well being.

@Lyendith I have no doubts that if she is married, her partner is as crazy as her. So the only pity i feel is for all the other people in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread