Shen Yin Wang Zuo - Ch. 149 - With the Sun, Moon and Stars Within My Reach, There Is No One Else Like Me.

Dex-chan lover
Haochen has a long way to go before he could reach even Elux's toes knowledge and power wise. However, it's all inconsequential because unlike Elux, Haochen has a lovely wife.

Dex-chan lover
. . .I just sorta realized something was this arc done to close the gap between everyone and Hao Chen strength wise?

Aggregator gang
@tych na because he literally got the purest and strongest light element from another scion of light, he'll probably grow a lot faster/stronger now, but! Most importantly he didn't say "sup homie" from the snail like he said he would if he meet him,

Dex-chan lover
@NoMemory yeah without a doubt I mean MC Plot Armour I meant this was a way for the gap to be closed before he just straight shot widens it to where its "tag out guys I got this" to "I am here you guys can go home now"

Aggregator gang
@tych yeah no I hope it gets that way, it's basically on goku level of cleaning up his friends mess, they basically dying from a guy and he shows up and one shot it or something lloll

If anyone read The Divine Punished One before this then they would have known what the necromancer was referring to with rhe turtle shell technique

Users who are viewing this thread